Friday, July 17, 2009

Hearts for The Ashes


I love watching Test Cricket, especially "The Ashes" Series between Australia and England. It is not a fast game, so I decided to empty some shuttles that have bits of thread on them, in an attempt to stay awake longer. I produced some hearts, but my body calls it quits each evening, so I just manage to see the session before
lunch.

The first Test ended in a disappointing (for Australia) draw, and we haven't made
a very good start in the second Test. I have a number of shuttles with white on them, so it may be snowflakes next!

The hearts will go to my friend Sadie, who besides being a tatter, is also an artist and a calligrapher, and makes beautiful greeting cards.

2 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

The hearts are very pretty!

Unknown said...

Those hearts are lovely! I love the background you have them displayed on! Beautiful!
I wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway! Be sure to come on over and join in!